26 May 2010

Brad day

Brad had a big birthday back at the beginning of April. He told me I couldn't throw him a birthday party so I didn't. However, he did not say our good friends James and Jill couldn't through him a party. So they did. We had a surprise breakfast party and had a great time. Oh and since he doesn't like birthdays we decided it would just be 'brad day' instead.
We have some amazing friends. Everyone was a good sport and wore these fancy newspaper hats I made ... I even recycled them when the party was over.
This is James ... he came up with the idea for a party. His good wife Jill made it happen.

James brought this crazy game where everyone holds this thing and the last person to push the button gets shocked. I think it's called the Stupid Game. No seriously I really think it is.
Bytheway, James lost this round.
Jill made this delicious pancake cake. It was a big hit.

2 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

Happy Brad Day! That looks like you guys have great friends and lots of fun together. Miss you guys. Hope all is well.

Tina said...

Wow! What a fun party. I hope he enjoyed it!

Do you still live in Ogden?