12 December 2007

grandparents

Monday Kella and I made a trip to Logan to visit our grandparents. We haven't seen them for a while and Grandpa went in for surgery on his knee {same knee . same surgery . second time} today so we headed up. Jan and Kelly {aunt . uncle} joined us for lunch at this little Korean place on main street. It was really good food and Brooklynn {niece and Kella's daughter} was the life of the party. After lunch we headed back to Grandma's for a piece of famous chocolate {as mentioned in the previous blog} and an entertaining visit. I always enjoy the time I spend at their home. A lot of memories have been made there and will continue to be made. They are wonderful people and do so much for our family. Grandpa can always make me laugh and Grandma is so generous {she'd give you the shirt off her back if you asked} and I always leave with more than I came with. I love them and look forward to many more visits ... hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments: