13 December 2007

something you don't see everyday

I've mentioned before how my Grandma Burton is famous for her chocolates and candy so I decided to share a little something that my Grandpa Burton is famous for. While I was in Logan on Monday we headed up to USU to drop off some of my Grandpa's textbooks at the bookstore and we ran into Louise Gardner. Years ago {acutally only 3.5 but it seems like more} when I worked at the bookstore, Louise was one of the many friends I had made. When she saw my Grandpa {who she hadn't seen in a few years} she mentioned {as do a lot of people} that she remembers him playing the nose flute and how entertaining he was. I agreed with her. So here is something you don't see everyday that made my Grandpa famous ...

One more amazing instrument ...

No comments: