Today I actually saw the sunrise. It's been a long while since that has happened. I made a goal to do a 5K Run in Farmington on my birthday so that required getting up at 5:30. Rich was kind enough to join me bright and early and Brad even rolled out of bed to support me.
I lost Rich on the first hill but I had my iPod and enjoyed the the next three miles. Well I should say I survived the next three miles and finished. I was expecting it to be worse than it was so I think there is a good chance I will be running one again. My ankles are a little sore, which is weird, but everything else seems to be feeling fine.
So if anyone wants to join me on one let me know.
2 comments:
I've been wanting to run one. I don't know if I'm ready yet but would probably eventually make it across the finish line. Good for you!
That's awesome, Kera! Congrats!
Post a Comment