We've been playing softball for the last month or so but tonight {friday, June 27} was two of the best games we've played. Our ward actually had enough players to make a team thanks to Rich and Layne joining us. We usually join up with other wards so we were quite thrilled. Once our first game was over the majority of us stayed to play with another ward that was lacking a few players. I was the only girl on the team but it was probably the best game I've had as far as hitting goes. Brad hit a home run and I made it on base everytime.
After the games we headed to Layne and Manda's for some much anticipated Italian Sodas. They were delicious and worth the wait. I wish I had a photo ... maybe next time.
1 comment:
Rich and Elizabeth love the games. Let us know when there is another one!
Post a Comment