Momma Molly {brad's mom} turned the big five-0 this year so we decided to celebrate with a groovy disco party. She didn't want a party and she really didn't want a black and white party so we surprised her and had fun with color from the good old days. Well I'm not sure how good they were since I wasn't around but we sure had fun dressing up. I found our vintage outfits at DI {deseret industries}. We ate, played games, watched the birthday girl open presents and just enjoyed each others company.
I always feel bad for those people that don't get along with their mother in-laws because mine is fabulous. So happy birthday momma molly ... we hope you had a good time celebrating because we sure did!!
1 comment:
It looks like a fun party. Be grateful that you have a wonderful mother-in-law. I wish I had one. But I'm glad I have a wonderful mother. You guys look stylish in your clothes. How fun!!
Post a Comment