Christmas was good this year. The week started out not so fun. The Monday before Christmas I had to have more veins lasered and the doctor beat me up pretty bad {not on purpose I'm sure but the bruising lasted a good week and would make most people pull a 'yikes' face ... thus the reason I'm not posting photos of that event}.
We went to Rich and Ginny's for Christmas Eve where we ate delicious food and played uno attack where fun was had by all.
Christmas morning we headed to Layne and Manda's where we were joined by Momma Molly to eat aebleskivers and open gifts. We spent our time just enjoying one another's company and before we knew it we had to go north to Papa Scott's. Once in Providence more food was consumed, more gifts were opened and a rousing game of 'Apples to Apples' was played at the table. The day had been nice and sunny and as the sun went down the snow came and didn't go away. By the time we left around nine thirty we were quite happy we had decided to drive the truck. Sardine Canyon was a mess and the freeway wasn't any better but we made it home safely.
It was a long day and I spent most of it sitting down with my leg in the air but we enjoyed the time that we were able to spend with family.
1 comment:
It looks like you two have been having so much fun! Let's get together soon. P.S. I love your scarf!
Post a Comment