03 January 2009

October

Not only did we carve pumpkins but October also brought my friend Alissa and her daughter up to our house for a visit. It was so much fun to spend some time with her and we spent a good portion of time taking some photos of her beautiful girl. She is only four and was so much fun to photograph. We went to the Union Station down town and then to lunch.

Brad and I also headed south for Halloween to hang out with these crazy kids. I've known them for a long time and they now live in the house that I grew up in. We had a blast taking photos ... mainly because they'll do whatever crazy thing I ask. 

The boys had fun having airsoft wars in the backyard while McKayla and I watched and just hoped we didn't get hit. Kooper {the youngest} was having a blast until he ran out of pellets and then we heard "Ahh snap ... I'm all out of amo!" McKayla and I couldn't stop laughing. I think they all came out of the game with a welt or two but they were all smiling so I wasn't too worried. I'm sure glad Brad came and enjoyed playing with them. I used to be fun to be fun when they were three but now ... not so much. 

No comments: