10 December 2009

backing up to JUNE

We kicked off the summer by heading to Montana when Brad's youngest brother Wade returned home from his mission. It is the first time I wasn't wearing a sweatshirt or jacket the whole time. We had a great time and now Wade is here in Ogden living with Layne and Manda. It's been really great having in around and the boys sure seem to love it.
{Layne, Manda, Wade, Kera, Brad}

I did a lot of flying this past summer and it all started in June when Greg Poe took me for an aerobatic stunt ride. Probably one of the top ten coolest things I've been able to do. We had a lot of fun flying through Ogden canyon over to Ogden Valley where Pineview Reservoir is.
Dax is getting me all strapped in to I don't fall out when we go upside down.

Headed towards the canyon.

Flying over Pineview Reservoir ... one word AMAZING.

No comments: