WARNING: a crazy amount of photos ahead ....

In August we were able to go visit my parents in Washington. For the weekend we decided to head to the Oregon coast to a place called Newport Beach. We had a wonderful time and three days there was not long enough.

Above us is the condo we stayed in. We were on the third floor and had an amazing view. We also go our exercise hiking up and down those stairs every time we wanted to go to the beach.

My mom and me. One thing about the Oregon coast is that it is always windy and always cold but I still love it.

We were able to enjoy sunsets ...

and sunrises.

My dad and Brad were also able to go on a deep sea fishing excursion for a day. Brad caught one ugly fish but had to through it back. I guess it wasn't big enough to keep. He had a lot of fun. My dad on the other hand spent most of the time at the back of the boat ... I think that is where I must get my sea sickness from.


The bridge in Newport, and my cute sister.

We were also able to visit the Newport Aquarium.


And a lighthouse at Yakima Bay on the way home.

It was a much needed vacation and we had a wonderful time. Hopefully next time we can stay a little longer and explore some more. Having my parents live so far away definitely has its perks. I feel like I get to spend more quality time with them since they've moved. Plus its a good vacation spot.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh crazy women! You are insane for sky diving! My hubby wants to do that too but I NEVER EVER would do that. You go girl! I'm glad you updated... You have been so busy! It looks like you have done so many fun things.
Hey by the way... can I get your address. I wanted to send a xmas card if you get this in time. Thanks hon!
You are so cute! looks like you are having the time of your life. How fun is that!
Post a Comment