We've had a lot of changes happen this past year but this is by far the best of the list. We were able to welcome this handsome guy into our lives. We love him so much already and think he is absolutely perfect and can't get enough of him.
I'll have to give an update later on all the other fun we've had once things have settled down a bit.

Crosby Grant Williams
December 18, 2011
7 lbs. 10 oz. | 20.5 inches
6 comments:
He is by far one of the cutest babies ever!! What a handsome little guy. So many congrats to you and Brad. He is adorable!! Yay!!
He is seriously SO cute!! I love all the hair. Congratulations!! You guys will be awesome parents! Enjoy every day!
How cute is he!? Congratulations guys! So excited for you. Enjoy!
Adorable! He looks just like you Kera! We are so glad he is here and can't wait to meet him! Congrats!
Oh. My. Goodness!!! I didn't even know you were expecting. He is adorable. Congrats. So exciting.
Kera, he's adorable!
Post a Comment