I was a bit distracted yesterday and forgot to write about our weekend. On Saturday I went to a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance {brian and sara} at my Aunt Jill's home while Brad went to a birthday party for Ava. Ava is our friend's {matt and laura} little girl they adopted a year ago. After spending more time at the shower than I thought I would I went over to Laura's parents house where the party was. By the time I got there the party was over. Matt let me know the pinata was the only real excitement I missed but I was able to stay and visit and see the adorable Ava and funny Max.
The second I walked in the door and Max saw I had a present he wanted to open it. The present was wrapped in pink paper so I told him that he could open it if his favorite color was pink. I thought this would solve it but he let me know pink was his favorite color. I'm pretty sure he only said this so he could get the present. He helped Ava open her present but wasn't interested anymore once he saw it was onesies.
Matt and Laura were among the first friends of Brad's that I met. I just wish we lived closer {they live in sunny st. george} because a good time is always had by all when we get together. As previously mentioned they have two fabulous children and are the best friends anyone could ask for.


2 comments:
Can I just say that I have been waiting ever since Saturday for Laura or someone in the Bassett family to post something of the party, and you are the first one! Very cute onesies!
We are so glad you were able to make it to the party! We sure miss you guys. We need to plan our next trip to Hawaii. :)Everyone loves the onesies! I love showing them off. OH, and I FINALLY posted pict.s on my blog :)
Post a Comment