30 August 2008

guitar hero

This summer we've taken advantage of our grill and patio and have had many barbecues. Last night we had what might be the last one of the summer. We had some friends over {Layne+Manda, James+Jill, Craig+Taryn} and had a good time. We grilled some hamburgers and enjoyed the outdoors until it got dark and then we came inside to play Wii. Craig was kind enough to bring it over when he found out that Brad and myself had never played guitar hero. I must say I can see what all the hype is about. It's pretty addicting. We also played a little mario cart as well.
We've done things with James and Jill but this was the first time we've had Craig and Taryn over. They have been in our ward for over a year now and so it was fun to get to know them better. I'm sure we'll be inviting them over more. 

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I've decided anything involving the Wii is addicting!!!