06 September 2008

labor day

Well our labor day was spent laboring. My used to be craft/misc. storage room will soon be the new office. There weren't any closet doors to hide all my 'stuff' so Brad had to bring the closet in a bit so that the new doors will fit. Gotta love old houses where nothing is standard size.
I got the job of repainting the room yellow, which is the color I painted it four years ago. However there were a few patches that needed to be touched up and the new paint is slightly darker so the whole room gets a do over. I had an enjoyable time, minus the moments spent shaking up on the ladder. I hate ladders so I got a few laughs from Brad's side of the room as he was watching me.
That night we headed to Layne and Manda's for dinner and then it was back to work on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

love the yellow, we never have easy projects either.... thx again fot saturday