18 February 2008

an excellent personal shopper

Brad and I had a blissful weekend. It started bright and early Saturday morning because I had to be in Salt Lake to shoot a wedding by eight. You can see pictures and read more about it here.
Since the wedding was so early I was able to get home by noon so we could do some serious shopping. I was in desperate need of a new skirt and Brad is an excellent personal shopper for me. In order to guarentee that we would enjoy one anothers company during our search we had to eat first. We went to Goodwood {one of our favorite bbq places} and then onto TJ Max. We weren't successful in the skirt department but I did leave with a really cute bag and hat. We also got him a belt to match his fabulous shoes he bought two weeks ago. Our next stop was Dillards which I am glad to report we were successful in finding me a new skirt and shirt {thanks to brad's great taste} and then we found a second shirt at Sears. I was definitely spoiled and I must say between Brad's new clothes {from a previous shopping trip} and mine, we were one good looking couple at church yesterday.
Why all the new clothes? Because ...
1. we have been talking about getting some for a while now
2. a recent change gave us the excuse to finally stop talking about it and do it
What recent change? ... more on that later.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

ok.... how long do we have to wait to hear about the 'recent change'! you've got my attention

Laura said...

what recent change?

Denise said...

I think you have Dad wondering. He asked me if I had read the ending to this blog.