I've been tagged ... I always like to read these but never like to fill them out. However, I'm going to be a team player ... so here it is:
Attached or single? ... very much attached
Best friend? ... my husband Brad {and not just because his name starts with B}
Cake or pie? ... I would have to say pie
Day of choice ... Saturday because it's the only day Brad and I have together
Essential item ... camera and external hard drive, both are used daily
Favorite color ... red
Gummy bears or worms ... bears, but they have to be Haribo, my grandparents used to send little packets from Germany when they were there and still to this day everyone in my family loves them
Home town? ... Springville, Utah {home of the Mighty Red Devils, maybe that's why I like red}
Favorite indulgence? ... ice cream with hot fudge
January or July? ... my birthday is in July so that's a given
Kids? ... not yet, but someday
Life isn't complete without ... family and friends
Marriage date? ... May 7, 2004
Number of brothers and sisters ... two brothers {Daryl, Alex} two sisters {Kella, Kelsey}, since being married I get to claim two more brothers {Layne, Wade} and a few in-laws {Manda, Bryce and Dawn}
Oranges or apples? ... definitely apples
Phobia and fears? ... I really dislike spiders
Quote? ... 'Be the change you want to see in the world', I'm not sure who said it
Reason to smile ... watching Brad on his snowmobile
Season of choice ... Spring and Fall, the weather seems to be perfect at that time of year
Tag three people ... Cheltsy, Elise and Ginny {now you can add a post}
Unknown fact about me ... I've never broken a bone or had stitches
Vegetable ... carrots
Worst habit ... it takes me a while to return emails and calls
X-ray or ultrasound ... lucky for me I have had little experience with both but I'll say x-ray because they take less time
Your favorite food? ... BBQ chicken
Zodiac sign? ... cancer
3 comments:
Thanks, for playing along. It was fun to read too.
I loved reading more about you and getting to know you better. Thanks for your comment on my blog. You are seriously so creative. I love the onesies that you made.. simply adorable!
Sorry I had to tag you too but it's something different so you'll have to see my blog to see what you are supposed to do.
Post a Comment