
Well, here it is ... new shoes for a new calling. That is the reason we went on a shopping spree the past couple weeks. Sorry to disappoint. I think some were hoping for more exciting news. The new calling was just for Brad but since he got some new good looking clothes I felt a little left out so he let me use his calling as an excuse to get me some new clothes too.
He was set apart today as the Elders Quorum president with two great counselors. I'm looking forward to getting to know their wives better. Brad is an amazing husband and I have no doubt that he will do an amazing job serving those in our ward. As of now there is little adjusting to do ... and we both feel very good about this. When we met with our stake president {Pres. Jardine} a couple weeks ago he said a lot of things that gave us both comfort.
So there it is ... the answer to a much anticipated question.
3 comments:
Wow! That is awesome! You will be amazing Brad, no doubt about it!Does that leave you alone to teach the kids in primary, Kera? Hey, we also wanted to tell you that we are coming up March 8th to have an early bday party for little miss Ava. It would be awesome if you guys can make it. CLinton isn't too far from Ogden...LOL
Congratulations, that is exciting news. And I agree Kera, it is just as much as your calling as it is Brad's, you deserve to get new stuff too! :)
We're excited as well and know that you'll both be great in the calling!! Kera, you know what I mean...
Love you!!
Post a Comment