09 February 2008

what's in your purse?

Once again I've been tagged. This one however is a bit different. Here's how you play ... empty out your purse and name everything you had in it. Easy enough ... so I decided to play and here is what I had ...
the Ensign
piano music
talks {general conference other}
ninety-nine cent nylons from wal-mart coins
hot chocolate/apple cider drink mix
the Cheesecake Factory gift card/address
business cards
cell phone
nail file
pear blossom lotion
hand sanitizer
two black pens
idea notebook
gum/grapeheads
hat/gloves
wallet
watch {needs a new battery}
id badge for work
iPod shuffle headphones
external hard drive/USB cord
chapstick {natural ice}
two lip glosses {avon}
DVD of photos
planner
pictures I need to scan
and lots of random papers receipts
If nothing else this gave me a chance to clean out my purse {which definitely needed it}. So if your purse needs a little cleaning then feel free to play what's in your purse?

No comments: