06 January 2008

Christmas review ...

So it's been a while and we've been quite busy.
Here's a Christmas review ...
Sat. December 22 {Burton Christmas Party} We headed to Providence for the annual Christmas party with my mom's side of the family. We had to miss the Erickson party {my dad's side} on Friday night because of work. However we had a lot of fun at the Burton party. There was lots of food, family, fun and of course chocolates! My Grandma really went all out this year, even adding a new addition to the mix of dark chocolate mints ... they were really yummy like always. My youngest cousins aren't that young anymore, which I think means I'm getting older, but there were still a lot of babies to pass around thanks to the older cousins. Apparently when Brad and I were walking to the door some people were saying "there's Brad and Kera" and my 9 year old cousin Camilla said "ya, but they don't have a baby". So I guess until we decide to jump on that wagon we won't be getting a warm welcome at the upcoming family events. Well once we had enough fun for the day we headed home.
Mon. December 24 {G & G Rudd's} We woke up, or I should say Brad woke up since I never actually went to bed after I got home from work Sunday night, bright and early to go to Grace Idaho and spend the day with Momma Molly {Brad's mom} and family. We had a good time just relaxing and visiting with Grandma and Grandpa Rudd, Ginny and Rich {aunt . uncle} and Elizabeth {in picture below} definitely was the life of the party. She probably made a hundred different faces through out the day and I was lucky enough to catch a few. We opened gifts and then went south to Providence once again but this time the destination was Scott's house {Brad's dad}.
Tues. December 25 {Scott & Glenda's} We spent Christmas eve night playing the Wii with Sean and Scott, which I acutally thought was quite fun but I became not so fun around 10 when my body finally realized that I might need some sleep. Christmas morning was filled with the usually activities of opening gifts and eating breakfast. It has snowed about a foot the night before so Brad and his dad escaped the house and went out side to clear a few driveways. It was a beautiful day, that would have been great for snowmobiling, but it was nice to spend it with family. The day passed by too quick and before we knew it we had to head home so I could go to work.

No comments: