Last night/early this morning when I was driving home from work the snow had started to fall and there was about two or three inches on the ground. It was just enough to put a light blanket of white over everything and I thought "this is really beautiful, I love the snow". When I woke up this afternoon and looked out the window that light blanket had turned into a thirteen inch comforter! I knew it would take me a while to clear the snow from the driveway, so I bundled up and headed outside. After ten minutes my coat came off and I realized that it was going to take me longer than I thought to shovel all this snow. Once I was halfway done I no longer felt guilty about not going to the gym this morning. Lucky for me, our house has the longest driveway on our street so I got a good workout. I'm sure I will be feeling a few muscles in the morning that I didn't know I had. I paused for a minute to snap a few photos and then an hour and a half later I was finished just in time to shower and go to work. Needless to say my day seemed a little wasted but all this snow is going to make for one fun day in the mountains on Saturday!

1 comment:
I don't know how you managed to shovel that much snow without passing out or giving up. Holy Crap! You guys got dumped on. I wish we could get snow like that. That is crazy. And you really do have a ridiculously long driveway. You could build a house on that driveway. Anyway you did a good job.
Post a Comment