21 January 2008

time to upgrade

I decided it's finally time to upgrade ... not Brad but our tv and bed
Friday night my fabulous husband wanted to take me out to eat because I had just cleaned the kitchen and I think he enjoyed seeing it cleaned as much as I did. We headed to the Olive Garden and the line was quite long so we decided to go look at some appliances for our someday new kitchen. Well we looked at ovens, cooktops, fridges and then we had to make the rounds to the other departments. Of course televisions was a stop just like it had been the previous hundred times {maybe not quite that many} we had gone there. However this time was different because we actually agreed on what to get and the price was good so we finally bought a new tv. Brad was very excited to get it home and I was happy that we don't have to look anymore {this looking thing had been going on for over two years}. When we took it out of the box we both just stared at it because it looked a lot bigger in our family room than we thought it would. However, I think we'll get used to it.
After the tv department we decided to look at beds {which we had also been doing for over two years}. We were yet again successful in that department. I am glad to say that we have finally graduated from a full to a queen.
After making our big purchases we decided against Olive Garden and went to eat at Rumbi Island Grill instead. Saturday was spent moving beds and a very heaving entertainment center. I must stay that we worked really well together and this was the first time a heavy object was moved up the stairs peacefully. Overall we had an exciting and eventful weekend and today we got to return to work and snow {neither of which I would call exciting}.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!we want to come to your house for the super bowl or to watch a movie. congratulations. your blog is so cool. is that still a word? cool?