25 January 2008

onesies are a must

Some friends in our ward added a baby girl to their cute little family. I know that onesies are a must and so I decided to make them a little less plain. Here is what I ended up with ...
They were very simple to make and a lot of fun. Then I found this clear paint can at Xpedx and I added some paper, ribbon and a tag. It turned out to be the perfect container for wrapping the onesies.
I think this might be my baby present of 2008 so if a baby is in your future just act surprised when I show up with a decorated paint can as a gift.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kera, I am always so amazed at how creative you are, and how CUTE too!! Thanks for sharing to help give ideas! :)

Laura said...

Amazing Kera!

Ginny said...

If this is your 2008 gift, then I am lucky to be having a baby the end of August. Trust us we are just as surprised!!!!!

Fritzsche's said...

You are so clever and so talented. You amaze me the more I get to know you.